Saturday was our Christmas party at church. The kids were going to sing two songs as part of the evening entertainment. When we went earlier in the day to get everything set up, Tyler put Tucker in the manger for a couple of minutes. He looked so adorable in there and sat so still that Tyler decided he should do it again for the program. I wasn't so sure, but agreed to it if he would put him in the manger and be ready to take him down if he made a peep.
It was so precious. Tyler draped the blanket on his head because he knows (from wearing Tyler's hats) that you don't move if you have something on your head so it won't fall off.

He just sat there, with his giant eyes, looking at the audience. Luckily it distracted the crowd from listening to our horrible performance.

Don't you love the angels?

Somehow we got really off on the rhythm of one of the songs. I didn't know what to do. I tried singing REALLY loudly to try and get them back on pace, but to no avail. Afterward, everyone talked of nothing but Tucker, so I think he saved us.

I always love to have all of the kids dress up for the Nativity. I think they enjoyed it a lot, as well since most of them didn't want to give the costumes back.
Savannah and Emmaline both had solos. They did really great.

Of course the night wouldn't be complete without sitting on Santa's lap.
6 comments:
This is such a precious story! Tucker does look so comfortable sitting there. The kids look so big, I almost didn't recognize them. That's so sad. Looks like a wonderful activity.
aah, that is me sorry I didn't sign off first.
Oh my gosh, That is sooo cute!! The lil' baby Jesus is precious. I love kids doing a nativity scene. I wish our ward would have done that!
that is so cute, him with that cloth on his head. oh baby tucker. :)
Your little Tucker is so stinking cute! That's the sweetest that he would just sit up there. He's growing so quickly. How old is he now?
Tucker is precious! I'm so glad he got to be in the nativity. Oliver is a beautiful angel as well! Georgia
Post a Comment