Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!



These will soon be in the mail. That's right, it's Christmas Eve and I haven't mailed my Christmas cards. I have no excuse for that... but at least I did them. I can't say as much last year. Enjoy =)

8 comments:

stephanie said...

oh, your cards are just beautiful. merry christmas!

Leslie said...

you guys always make the most beautiful cards. do you design them yourselves? looking forward to receiving it! merry christmas!

Judy Huntzinger said...

We look forward to them! Good for you they look wonderful. hope you all had a great memorable holiday. We surely did miss all of you.

Portia Cason said...

Those are gorgeous pictures of your family. Tucker's eyes are so beautiful. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Alyssa said...

Those are great Christmas cards! Each photo is so fun. PS....Ours haven't made it out yet either=/

Unknown said...

The card design is wonderful but that is one awesome photographer and way cute pictures.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics. Very daring to use a picture of your backsides:)

Charlotte said...

Had to use the pictures of the backsides since the front side ones didn't turn out so hot! =)