Tucker found the bubble wrap memorizing.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Putting up the trimmings
I've been reluctant to put up Christmas decorations this year. It is so much effort and we've all been so sick this year! I don't know what is going on. We are usually NEVER sick with anything that would require a doctors visit, but right now Savannah is recovering from her 3rd bout with strep and Tyler is on an antibiotic for some unknown yucky infection (maybe walking pneumonia). Anyway, Sunday we finally gave it a try because this Friday the girls are having a Christmas party and they thought it would be silly to not have a tree. I only took a couple of noteworthy pictures.
Tyler got some really gorgeous glass balls from Restoration Hardware in January during their after-Christmas sale. They look great, but we've decided we've outgrown our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. We'll look for something else during the sales in January next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
your house always looks so cool at Christmas time!
I'm with you on the not wanting to decorate this year. I don't know what it is, but I'm not feeling it either!! We did put our tree up and a few things around the house, but we never got around to the outdoor lights so those probably won't go up this year. Sorry to hear about Savannah's strep! That stinks.
cute cute kids.
Oh I just love that picture of Tyler holding Tucker. It's so candid and you can just see the love they have for each other. That Oliver never disappoints.
Post a Comment