Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My week

Emmaline has a cavity.
I don't know how it happened. I've never had a cavity and I thought she had my teeth!

Oliver threw up.
(Don't worry- not the flu... just happens when he doesn't nap.)


Someone cut the guinea pig's hair and isn't fessing up.

Oliver, Emmaline and I have this weird rash of bumps on our face.

How's your week shakin' up?

6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

This post made me laugh out loud! Funny.

Tyler H said...

You know how my week started. Unfortunately that was only the begining of the employee fiascos so far this week. I am not going to tell you the rest. You don't want to know and I am too emarassed to tell you.

Anonymous said...

While not quite as bad as your week, ours is shaping up to be about the same.

Unknown said...

the picture of the guinea pig is hilarious!

Leslie said...

oh no! not the guinea pig! that's so funny. ours has been nice, we're on vacation, although no daddy around. you know how that goes. :)

Collings Family said...

This made me laugh so hard! I love your blog.