Tyler and Oliver have been working on his room this week.
Don't you love how Ollie's shoes are on the wrong feet?!
Tucker has been his usual fussy self- although this picture from this morning would lead you to think otherwise.Sometimes, when I'm feeling really frustrated, I can almost "hear" him say, "I won't be a baby for long and I don't want you to wish you had held me more." He just loves to be held and cuddled.
And now Tyler is off to Dallas for a LONG time! We'll miss him.

2 comments:
Those pictures of Tucker with the monkey make me want to snuggle him so bad! I love his little rolls on his arms and legs.
How cute is lil' Tucker with that monkey blanket? And how cute is that blanket?? He is too precious and your little 'Bob the builder' looks super cute working on his room.
Post a Comment