We had a great Halloween.
Oliver designed his first jack-o-lantern.

I'm not sure why Savannah chose a turtle, but it's her pumpkin so whatever.

Emmaline wanted this to be a nerd... not Harry Potter or Arthur.

I didn't make a single costume, so it was much less stressful for me.
Is this the cutest chick you've ever seen? (Emmaline took this picture, by the way.)

Our neighbor, and Ollie's friend, Roan, is the boy with the chain.

Oliver only lasted about 20 minutes, but felt like he got tons of candy. John helped him count it.

Emmaline gets the prize for staying out the longest. She lasted until 9 pm. That's a LOT of candy!

Check out
Tricia and Tim's blog for more pictures (somehow my pictures of Gavin didn't turn out and he was one cute cowboy!).
7 comments:
Great costumes, nice to have something that you can use more than once. Cute kids, and looks like they had a great time. Love the carved pumpkins, very creative.
i love emmaline's candy sorting. they all look so great!
I miss seeing your kids at my door trick-or-treating!! I love all the costumes. But, I think to agree with you, that is the cutest chick ever! :)
love oliver's pumpkin and tucker's costume, too cute!
What a cute little chick! I love how Megan the Nanny dog is part of the group as well.
Emmaline looks fantastic! That's a really great witch costume.
It looks like they all had so much fun. Roan posed so well with his chain(one tough dude there!) I love all of the pumkins very well designed.
Post a Comment