Saturday, November 22, 2008

Emmaline's Projects

Emmaline loves to share her projects from school with Oliver. Here are some of the latest.

She promised him she would show him how her volcano worked if he let her bring his dinosaurs and such to school.

I love how she cut up feathers to make "fur" for this mask. I wish you could see her whole outfit. She left on her dance leotard from school with some cut off sweat pants and a pair of neon green snow boots that Tyler bought her from D.I.

3 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

Sounds like Emmaline is in her element in this school. She has always been so creative. Glad Ollie and her are such good friends

Tyler H said...

Just to clarify i let her buy then at DI its not like selected them or anything. She sure does love them.

Collings Family said...

I can't wait to do volcanoes and science projects someday! We're still in the show and tell stage of school. Love her little piggy tails.