Oliver has been such a great big brother. It's interesting, I don't think Savannah paid much attention to Emmaline when she was born. Maybe because she was just two. Oliver just loves having a baby and talks about how great Tucker is. The other day, I was giving Tucker a bath- which he hates! Oliver pulled up a stool so he could watch and said, "Tucker I really love you. Mama, could we just unplug him for a minute so he'll quit crying?!"
Yesterday, when we were driving in the car he told me something was "awesome." I asked him what awesome meant and he said, "really cool." I asked him what cool meant and he said, "Cool means you're an army guy."
When you're only getting a couple of hours of sleep at a time, it's good to have someone to make you smile.
2 comments:
That is so cute! I can't wait to meet Oliver this weekend. Sorry you're not getting much sleep. I'm completely and utterly good for nothing when I don't get enough rest. Thinking of you!
Good luck with the sleep thing--it should be getting better. I remember 1 month kind of being the peak of it being really bad, and after that it got better. Oliver is such a sweet little boy.
Post a Comment