Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ollie's Journal

I've started doing this "journal jar" thing with the kids. They choose a topic from the jar and write about it. This Sunday, the topic was, "If you could be any animal for one day, what animal would you be? What would you do?" Here is what Oliver wrote.

If I could be an animal for a day, I would be a tiger so I could eat people. I would look for people. I would get them down with my claws and eat them up and bring them to my kids. Then they would go all the way down my throat. Then I would “roar.” I would play tag and a “rar” game. I would drink water. I would eat people. Tigers always do that, and lions. Everything needs to be healthy, so it doesn’t die. I would be healthy because I was drinking water. If I died, I would die ‘cuz someone ate me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! How come all your kids are so creative? I'm interested to know what constitutes a "rar" game.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I laughed out loud at this one! I love Ollie's imagination, he is a fun one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy Huntzinger said...

You are such a creative fun mom. How do you have time to figure out these things? But I tell you they will be priceless as the children get older. The things they said and thought will just bring so much enjoyment as they grow.

tim said...

He going to be a fun older brother. In a couple short years Im sure Tucker will know what constitutes a "rar" game. I assume it has a lot of running around and saying "rar" with fingers as claws. It sounds like Ollie just needs someone fun to chase.