Thursday, February 21, 2008

My first digital scrapbook page


Okay... here is my first page. There are a LOT of things I still need to learn, but I'm pretty happy with it. Things I don't like- I haven't learned all the tricks. Things I like- It doesn't make a mess!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that! It looks like it might be easier than doing it manually. What program are you using?

Charlotte said...

I'm using PhotoShop and some free downloads from ShabbyPrincess.com.

tim said...

That looks great. You can put all the buttons and ribbons you want on a page and they wont make your scrapbook close funny. You can use all the "special papers" you want with out spending $50 on individual pages you don't know if you'll ever use! You never have to print out photos to cut up! You don't have to keep huge boxes of scrapebooking what nots!
Show us more! Maybe you can convince Laura photoshop could be her best friend too.

Anonymous said...

Charlotte that looks great! I want to learn how to do that too. -Amy

Laura said...

Hey, I don't have your (or Tyler's) email addresses, and I need them to include you when I go private with my blog. Could you email me them? Thanks, I don't want to go private until I have everyone included on my list. laurahuntzinger AT gmail DOT com