Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Couples Meme

Although I didn't get tagged for this, I thought it was kind of a fun "valentine's" ideas, so here goes...

1. What is his name? Tyler T. Huntzinger
2. How long have you been together? Married 12 years-together 16 years
3.Who eats more? This is hard. I eat more regularly, but when Tyler does eat... he eats the most.
4. Who said I love you first? I think he did, although I can't recall the exact circumstances. I do remember when I first told him and I think it was so much later in the relationship... he had to already have said it.
5. Who is taller? Tyler by a long shot.
6. Who sings better? Me, although he constantly reminds me I don't do it enough.
7. Who is smarter? Tyler. As I've said before, he is the smartest person I've ever known.
8. Who does the laundry? Me. We laugh about this. When Jaim was staying with us once, he asked Tyler how to use the washing machine (it's the front loader kind) and Tyler gave him a "How would I know?" look.
9. Who does the dishes? Me.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Tyler, although we have been known to change, depending on where we live. He hates to be on the side closest to the wall, but has had to compromise sometimes since he also hates to be climbed over and if we have a baby...
11. Who pays the bills? I do.
12. Who mows the lawn? Our lawn is actually not in a state that it needs mowing. We did plant sod last fall, though (although it was leftover scraps- we'll see if it works). I think he will mow it.
13. Who cooks dinner? I always cook, but Tyler is probably a better cook. I always use a recipe and he never does. He treats cooking like he does painting... taste it, add something, taste again. Usually the results are amazing.
14. Who drives when you are together? Tyler almost always.
15. Who is more stubborn? Definitely Tyler.
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me.
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Tyler's. Almost all their kids live here.
18. Who kissed whom first? This is a big joke. We were sitting at a campfire. I was sitting in front of Tyler. I turned around to see what he is doing. He swears I turned and kissed him. We all know I wouldn't do that! I turned and he kissed me.
19. Who proposed? Tyler and it is one of my favorite memories. Truly- if I am ever feeling frustrated by marriage, I remember that moment. That's one of those "big" things that makes the little annoyances disappear.
20. Who is more sensitive? Tyler. Emmaline told me yesterday one of the scariest things to her is to see me cry (is that a bad thing?).
21. Who has more friends? Hard question. We don't have a ton of friends... we're so busy and it takes a lot of effort. That sounds terrible- but I have more that I hang out with (including one very best friend- who needs more than that?).
22. Who has more siblings? Me, by one. I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters. He has 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
23. Who wears the pants in the family? Tyler, but I buy them, iron them, wash them... get 'em ready to wear =)

2 comments:

Judy Huntzinger said...

There are a few stories I'm not sure I have heard.
Tyler is more stubborn? Ummmm.
Hope things have slowed down significantly, with the labor I mean well, actually I hope you have slowed down too. How's it going? Surely enjoyed being with your family.

Collings Family said...

Love the part about wearing the pants in the family!