Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dreaming of Wal-Mart

As I was working on a "to buy" list this morning, I remembered that I spent most of last night dreaming about going to Wal-Mart. It was crazy because even in the dream, I knew I wasn't supposed to be up, but I was trying to hurry and sneak around and get what I needed. Crazy how even my sub conscience is practical. I wasn't even shopping someplace cool or fun. Just buying groceries and household goods.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

that's kind of a sad dream. :)
life will go on, i promise.

Unknown said...

yep. Sad!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Ha, I thought it was hilarious! Even in you dreams you KNEW... you are funny. Well, I am coming to be the one that is going to Wal-Mart. Since that is our only store in Fallon I know Wal-Mart. Sneak that just makes me laugh.

Collings Family said...

You are just like me - I have the same kinda dreams.