Thursday, February 28, 2008

Look!

It's getting kind of exciting to watch the baby countdown on my sidebar. It was fun to see it turn upside down today. Of course, our baby has been that way for weeks... so it's good that the way he is "supposed to be" matches the way he is. I've also passed what my doctor calls the "magic weeks." If I were to go into labor now, they wouldn't do anything to try and stop it... he would just come early spend some time in the NICU. My fetal fibronectin was negative, though, so things look good for another couple of weeks.

4 comments:

Collings Family said...

Getting excited for you Charlotte! Glad Mommy and baby are healthy.

Leslie said...

almost there!! it's so exciting. :)

Laura said...

Yay! I have enjoyed seeing the counter, and get excited as it says you are closer and closer and still hanging in there!

Anonymous said...

Just a few more weeks of boredom, then life will be more hectic than ever!