Thanks for posting Tyler's blog, it was most interesting and loved the pictures and video. You do a good job keeping us up to date.... you want to bet when Jaim might join the "group"?? or Alyssa??
Nice job, Tyler. It reminds me that I haven't updated my blog in a really long time. Also, I'm weighing late on the name game, but two names that were consistently vetoed by Leslie that I like are Graham, but the Scottish spelling--Graeme, and Clym. Clym is the main character in The Return of the Native--not my favorite Thomas Hardy novel, but Thomas Hardy is my favorite author and I like the name. Clym Huntzinger has a nice ring to it. Anyway, those are my votes.
5 comments:
Thanks for posting Tyler's blog, it was most interesting and loved the pictures and video. You do a good job keeping us up to date.... you want to bet when Jaim might join the "group"?? or Alyssa??
Nice job, Tyler. It reminds me that I haven't updated my blog in a really long time. Also, I'm weighing late on the name game, but two names that were consistently vetoed by Leslie that I like are Graham, but the Scottish spelling--Graeme, and Clym. Clym is the main character in The Return of the Native--not my favorite Thomas Hardy novel, but Thomas Hardy is my favorite author and I like the name. Clym Huntzinger has a nice ring to it. Anyway, those are my votes.
Yeah, I can finally comment again! John and I vote for Graham, too!
I thought of another family name for you--one that I really haven't heard at all, but I really like. Stovall. Anyway, I'll keep looking.
Post a Comment