Tyler is the absolute smartest person I know. I always tease that he is the trivia king... but he knows not only silly trivia, but something about just about anything! He is very romantic and looks for any reason at all to bring me flowers or write me notes. He is incredibly talented and has turned our home from a dump to a showcase with his own two hands! He is an accomplished artist (pics from his show in Seattle) and a shrewd businessman (who knew he was such a salesperson... I think he took secret lessons from Mama). Our kids adore him and I'm just glad he's mine! We miss you!
















1 comment:
Loved seeing the pictures from the show the paintings look great even amongst the stuff. Are there pictures on the bottom? I only see question marks.
Yes, you are all wonderful people among my favorites!! Love you all
Post a Comment