Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
My links are getting bigger!
Check out all the Huntzingers that have jumped on the blog bandwagon. Now where are the rest of the Horns?
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have considered starting one a few times. I supose it would kind of have to be about work stuff since I very little else. Dont know if there is anyone who would be interested at all in a bunch of photos of partially completed projects that look pretty much the same for weeks at a time. I couldn't really add much text cause anytime I am talking about work I tend to have a very hard time staying positive - kinda weird really since I obviously chose this and I think there a a lot of people who at least think they would like to be making a living with their creativity. I could really say quite a bit more about that subject but maybe i should just save it for my first blog post- though I guess very like of what I would say here would be very positive so back to the same dilemma. I am pretty much bound to have a blog eventually anyway so I guess I need to stop fighting it. I will try not to swing open the whine gates too often.
2 comments:
I have considered starting one a few times. I supose it would kind of have to be about work stuff since I very little else. Dont know if there is anyone who would be interested at all in a bunch of photos of partially completed projects that look pretty much the same for weeks at a time. I couldn't really add much text cause anytime I am talking about work I tend to have a very hard time staying
positive - kinda weird really since I obviously chose this and I think there a a lot of people who at least think they would like to be making a living with their creativity. I could really say quite a bit more about that subject but maybe i should just save it for my first blog post- though I guess very like of what I would say here would be very positive so back to the same dilemma.
I am pretty much bound to have a blog eventually anyway so I guess I need to stop fighting it. I will try not to swing open the whine gates too often.
that's what i wanna know! all the parkers have one, too.
come on horns!! :)
Post a Comment