This is old, but I just found it on my camera. Oliver needed to do a project for the 100th day of school. He, of course, wanted to use "army guys." After we left the Dollar Store, I called Tyler to ask if he had any ideas about what we could name the project. I was thinking something along the lines of a battalion or a platoon- I hoped that something had 100 men. From the back of the car Oliver yells, "Don't worry Mama. I've already got that all figured out." I was so impressed. He set it up with 10 men in each group, fighting across a river and named it "100 Men in Battle." Thank goodness his teacher isn't one that minds guns at school.
Monday, April 18, 2011
100 Days of School
This is old, but I just found it on my camera. Oliver needed to do a project for the 100th day of school. He, of course, wanted to use "army guys." After we left the Dollar Store, I called Tyler to ask if he had any ideas about what we could name the project. I was thinking something along the lines of a battalion or a platoon- I hoped that something had 100 men. From the back of the car Oliver yells, "Don't worry Mama. I've already got that all figured out." I was so impressed. He set it up with 10 men in each group, fighting across a river and named it "100 Men in Battle." Thank goodness his teacher isn't one that minds guns at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It will be so interesting to see if he grows up to be a real Army guy!
Post a Comment