We had a little bit of a slow beginning, but the girls really pulled through and ended the first round with the most points. During one game, a girl pushed Savannah down into a really deep puddle. She got up so fired up- I haven't seen her play so well in a long time. Tyler was wondering if maybe we could pay someone to do that every game! =) Unfortunately, our final game was about 20 minutes after our other game so while the other team had hours to rest and get ready for the finals, we were tired, wet, and muddy. Although we had beaten them easily (4-1) that morning, it was close (2-1), but we just couldn't make it happen. A very sad ending- but one more 2nd place medal to add to the collection!.
I don't know why, but I thought it was funny to see all these bags all lined up in the hallway at the hotel.
We were in charge of the ice for ice baths one night.
No comments:
Post a Comment