Tucker LOVED it!
Oliver really wanted to climb this tree, but got a bit scared when Jon helped him.
He decided he liked it after all.
We hung out a bit at Liberty Park after wards.
Hard work is good for him! =)
Home for a nap and then off to the rodeo.

Didn't get a good shot of the whole crew... this will have to do.
Didn't get a good shot of the whole crew... this will have to do.
What a fun day!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful time. Was the rodeo indoors? Tucker just looks natural in a cowboy hat, oh boy.
How fun! We love Liberty Park. one of these days I'm going to go to Salt Lake for Pioneer day instead of sitting through the hot Ogden parade that doesn't even have any candy!
Looks like fun! A 10K was the longest race I ever did. I liked it too but, I will say it would have been more fun had I actually trained for it. It was while I was at BYU and since we were late for the 5K we just ran the 10K instead--as it turned out there is a difference. Those Utah summer days are a lot of fun!
Post a Comment