For Thanksgiving, we are going to St. George for Savannah's soccer tournament. Georgia offered to let Oliver or Emmaline stay with her to help lighten my load. Emmaline is having a difficult time deciding whether to come with us or stay with Georgia. To help her with this, she sent this email out to her friends. (I thought it was so funny, I had to post it.)
PLEASE READ AND SEND IN THOUGHTS
Dear great friends. I need help, because that's was friends are for. I need help deciding where I should go for Thanksgiving Break. St. George or my aunts house? You send in what you think .
St. George Pro's:
watch movies while driving
fun sleep-overs with good friend
lots of restaurants
family time
hot weather
gift shops
Aunt's House Pro's:
be spoiled
watch cable
fun back yard
snow time
shopping
sleep in a comfortable bed
SEND IN VOTES NOW
Thanks- Emmaline
Be spoiled? Georgia, she's got you all figured out.
7 comments:
I vote for Aunt Georgia's house. :D
Emmaline cracks me up!! "Be spoiled" is first on her list. So cute.
HOw does one get on her "friends" list for these wonderful emails?? sounds like a wonderful dilema, luck girl.
I love it! She is too funny!
lol! I love that she e-mailed all her friends with her "dilema"
What a funny little girl. You will have to tell us what if any responses she gets. I t looks like her spelling is really improving too. Has she worked out the spell check on the computer?
I vote for Georgia's! (I know I'm too late)
Post a Comment