Monday, November 16, 2009

The Angel

Tucker loves all gadgets. You have to watch where you put anything down because he has figured out how to work lots of things. His favorite things are the girls' ipods. This morning, while I was cleaning the kitchen, he disassembled my computer. At first I thought it must have been Oliver since some screws were even undone, but no- it was Tucker. Luckily it still works!

His curly hair is very deceiving as well. It causes people to believe he is angelic. On Sunday, he spent the hour before church screaming at the top of his lungs. FOR AN HOUR!! After we got there, at least 3 people commented on what an angel he was. That of course didn't include the nursery leaders. They are very aware of his antics. He spent the first couple of Sundays laying face first on the ground, kicking his legs, flailing his arms and crying the entire time. The last 2 Sundays have gone much more smoothly but I don't think he's achieved angel status in their book, yet. We'll give them a few more weeks.

2 comments:

Tyler H said...

Why do they always have to be in such a hurry to grow up? I am sure going to miss having babies around.

Georgia said...

That hair can fool you!