They had fun running around, playing with tools and getting dirty. I could hardly snap a picture, they were in motion so much of the time.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
"Strong Guy" Meeting
When I went to pick Oliver up from kindergarten today, this boy runs up to the car, starts opening the door saying, "My Dad says I can come to the meeting," I hear Oliver on the playground yell to another boy, "Hey, lets go. It's time for the meeting." When they get to the car I ask what meeting they are talking about. Oliver explains that they are having a meeting at the studio. When I asked why we couldn't just have it at home he said the studio has places that look like where you meet and this was a meeting for "strong guys." So we headed to the studio.
They had fun running around, playing with tools and getting dirty. I could hardly snap a picture, they were in motion so much of the time.
Later, at our house I noticed that one of the boys was a little skiddish around Megan. Finally he asked me, "That's so weird that you have a coyote for a pet. Where do you even get one of those." I guess Oliver told him Megan was a coyote. What a rascal!
They had fun running around, playing with tools and getting dirty. I could hardly snap a picture, they were in motion so much of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
His imagination astonishes me!! Isn't it sad they have to grow up? Sometimes I just can't stand it.
o that's funny!
I love it!
A coyote!! That is so funny!
Oliver is the cutest thing ever.
"Strong Guys" meeting? That's hilarious! Guess it only follows that one of those would have a coyote for a pet.... you took the time to co-operate for the meeting? Good for you, that's what good memories are made of, when he is an adult he will marvel at your involvement.
Post a Comment