I've talked to Tyler twice tonight... on video chat. That's really the coolest thing ever. Makes him seem much less far away. Which can be bad. Tucker was so angry when we hung up! Anyway, they made it there without incident. He says the jet lag is not so bad, but the food is! Everything looks, smells and tastes a bit like canned dog food. Just what I was afraid of since he definitely does not have weight to lose. Oh well, hopefully he'll figure that out with time and the Marriott they are staying at is very clean. What an adventure! =)
6 comments:
Glad he made is safely. Hopefully he doesn't come back too skinny or too fat...that would suck. :)
He should Facebook Les, he served in Manila. Maybe he could give Tyler some tips on food. Glad he made it safely!
I took pictures of my kids' hugging and kissing the computer before bed at night when they got to talk to Tim in China. Great technology.
We love ichat! It does make you feel connected! Glad you have it. What program do you use and could we video chat with you too?? We would just love that!
Yahoo Instant Messenger 10. I don't know how to add you to my list
Post a Comment