Monday, November 02, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun Halloween. The kids decided (on their own!) that they wanted to go "themed." Tucker was an octopus, Savannah was a mermaid, and Oliver was a dolphin. All easy costumes, so I was happy. We couldn't get a good picture because we had to have them sitting, but they were adorable.

One from the Ward Party.

Gavin came to trick-or-treat with us again. I think the pumpkin lanterns were his favorite! He didn't want to wear his mustache to go along with his costume. No problem, Tim and Tyler wore them instead.

VERY SCARY!!
There are a couple more cute pictures on Georgia's blog with Johhny. (All of mine were blurry!) One more thing I thought was funny, but forgot to add it to the last post. While we were carving, Oliver said, "Next time, I need you to get some of those tweeze things so we can tweeze my nose because this thing is stinky!"

4 comments:

Collings Family said...

Oh my gosh, the kids look so cute. You're amazing to make all of those costumes. I did it once when Clara was a baby and vowed never to do it again!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Emma is a jellyfish?? Was that her idea as well as the others their ideas? they are amazing. Tyler! that "70's" hair. We thought that was really cool "in the day". Looks like you had a really good time.

Emily said...

Great costumes!!!

Downs Family said...

It sounds like you guys had fun. The kids costumes look so good.