Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
Seriously? That's incredible! Get me a few of those, I'd love to know what's in store for us - we have no idea!
Ummmmm, that's amazing!
We are huge fortune cookie fans! These are really amazing!
Those are great! Especially the one about 3 months from now. Did you ever see the one I had taped to my work computer? "You will be successful in the field of medical research?" :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Seriously? That's incredible! Get me a few of those, I'd love to know what's in store for us - we have no idea!
Ummmmm, that's amazing!
We are huge fortune cookie fans! These are really amazing!
Those are great! Especially the one about 3 months from now. Did you ever see the one I had taped to my work computer? "You will be successful in the field of medical research?" :D
Post a Comment