Monday, June 01, 2009

Guinea Pig Lover

We recently lost our guinea pig and as I was checking Emmaline's email account (I try to check it about once a week) I found this little conversation. Yeah- we've got to have another talk about email safety, but this is hilarious.


hi my name is emmaline im 10 and i am a guinea pig lover. my MOM says that i can have a new guinea pig.I think that one of these little guys would be perfect.

SINISTERLY,

EMMALINE AND HER MOM

P.S MY 12 YEAR OLD SISTER WANTS A guinea pig FOR MY SISTER


have your mom write me and let me know exactly what you want or you can call me at 4xx-217-4xxx. Thanks name is Erin


dear Erin I will talk too my mom when shes in a better mood. I two little brother and an older sister AND my little conses are for a week. So my moms in a bad mood

please write back Emmaline. how much do one of those little guys cost$


That is fine they are 10 bucks a peice. Let me know what your mom says and just get back to me.

Erin


I will work hard to earn the 1o bucks and show my mom that I am responsible.But I am not shore that it will work out because I live in salt lake city Utah and if you live far i am how we would get them here. where do you live

Emmaline


I live to far. I live in Clyde, Ohio. Sorry.

Erin


For the record, I do NOT want another guinea pig (the death toll in our household is astounding) and I think the "wait for my mom to be in a better mood" was a ploy to talk me into it. What a funny girl!

5 comments:

julie said...

Oh Claire will be so sad to know that your guinea pig is gone. We have one and will happy to bring it to you when we come this weekend. I think Claire is the only one that can stand it. Ok, so maybe she won't part with it, but I certainly will. That is a crack up though.

Portia Cason said...

My favorite part is "sinisterly". Hahahaha! Also, I think you're brave for even having one guinea pig. They're so messy!

Judy Huntzinger said...

Sorry about the guinea pigs demise, I love your blogs, guess while I was traveling I missed a few, but really enjoyed catching up. Very happy that you see humor in the children, I think that is an necessary quality to really enjoying them through every phase, laughter is indeed the best medicine.

Anonymous said...

Classic Emmaline! That is hilarious! Georgia

Collings Family said...

how did i miss this one? What a funny post! Sorry about the guinea pig's death, i actually teared up when I heard about it.