Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
Tuesday, June 02, 2009
Don't shoot your eye out!
Tyler's working on teaching Oliver to shoot with a BB gun.
How do you like that aim?
He's also teaching the girls. Savannah shoots like me. Jeffie probably remembers begging Daddy to not give me a turn to shoot the skeet since it was a waste- I always missed! Emmaline is, of course, a natural!
3 comments:
tricia
said...
Oh--such a no-no at our house!! Dad tried to get the boys bb guns while I was in Louisiana last weekend. Had to turn him down. He does have the "squinting" aim down, though!!
3 comments:
Oh--such a no-no at our house!! Dad tried to get the boys bb guns while I was in Louisiana last weekend. Had to turn him down. He does have the "squinting" aim down, though!!
It is an interesting aim, something is off there eye, shoulder, something. How's he doing at it? What are they shooting at?
I love the one eye shut. He'll be an excellent "army guy".
Post a Comment