Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

I always love to take the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick a pumpkin. There is really only one place to do that in Salt Lake and it is kind of far (102nd South). So by the time we got there, it was dark. Thus, the crazy pictures. It was kind of a "do it now or never" thing, though... so this is as good as it gets, picture wise.

Ollie's favorite part was this miniature wagon. Pulling pumpkins... or his brother was a blast.

Emmaline is such a cutie with Tucker. Tucker, as you can see, thought the straw was great.

This baby LOVES his Daddy!

Didn't realize Savannah had gum in her mouth, but pretty cute nonetheless.

Despite the late hour, I think everyone had fun. It was a real struggle for Tyler to limit his pickings. Here are a few we settled on (the rest are scattered on the front porch- yes, there are more =).



3 comments:

Leslie said...

tucker is SOOOOO cute. and chubby!!

Portia Cason said...

I think it looks like a little more fun at night! More Halloweeny.

julie said...

Where did your boys get such BEAUTIFUL eyes! They are so yummy I could eat them up.