Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cowboy Ollie

I snapped these pictures as Oliver headed out the door to his friend's party.
He wore Savannah's hat since he doesn't have one yet.


Recognize those boots, Kevin?

I think he was more excited than Rachel!

Now if I can just convince him to wear this for Halloween!

5 comments:

Portia Cason said...

He looks absolutely adorable!

stephanie said...

i love it. my oliver would be so jealous of that holster!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are great! Oliver looked like he was having so much fun.

I LOVE that last one though. Those faces hahaha!

Alyssa said...

he looks like the REAL deal! What a handsome cowboy! good luck with halloween:)

Judy Huntzinger said...

LaVar just laughed out loud at Rachel's face. Guessin' she didn't want something. Her outfit is just wonderful,all pink leather, holster, gun and even a rope. That must have been a frustrated mom to go to all that trouble and that little girl had other ideas. Funny! Oliver just looks like a natural. He would make Daddy Jeff proud!