Monday, September 01, 2008

Children's Museum Part Two

The girls were appalled that I would go to the Children's Museum without them (I forget that they read my blog too!), so we decided to make another trip for Labor Day. I was a little worried that they were too old and wouldn't enjoy it. Guess who had the best time?

Tyler
He loved making a movie, building with Lego's.... It was also very different for the kids, having him there.

I'm pretty sure those stamps were only meant for paper. Guess that's just a mom rule.

I don't know why we always love to put hats on Tucker. He sure is cute though, and he always thinks it's silly too.

The girls did find things to enjoy.

It was fun although I'm pretty sure that place gave me strep throat (more on that later!).

3 comments:

Leslie said...

love that picture of savannah!

Unknown said...

ha that is hilarious! Tyler would enjoy it. What a fun family outing.

Collings Family said...

I'm scared to go back now because I think that's where we've gotten it too! We had everyone else in the family tested and no one's a carrier. Maybe I should call and tell them they need to sterilize better? Or if I do get up the nerve to go again, take lots of hand sanitizer.