It was a VERY busy day (Tyler stood in line for over 1 hour for a drop water slide)
...but we had fun.
Oliver is a little less daring than we expected. On the way home, when we asked him his favorite part, he said, "None of it 'cuz you made me do all that scary stuff."
I think he did enjoy it, though. There is a new ride, "Odysea" that he really wanted to ride. He took one look at the line and then cut to the front. When Emmaline went to go and get him, the operator just told her to ride with him on the ride.
This is the conversation that ensued:
Tyler, "Did you know you were supposed to go to the end of the line and wait to ride that ride?"
Oliver: "But I didn't want to wait."
Tyler: "Do you think anyone wanted to wait?"
Oliver: (shrugging shoulders) "I guess so."
[Because in his mind, they must have WANTED to wait, or why would they do it?]
Emmaline told Oliver, "When you get to be a teenager, we're going to come here and we're not going to ride any of these baby rides. We're only going to ride the scary ones."
Tucker had some weird fascination with this cup. He is teething, I guess, and kept trying to gnaw on it (although all those pictures turned out blurry because he was moving around too much.)
Oh, did I mention I was in a wheelchair? Tyler always wants to put me in a wheelchair when I'm pregnant... this time I had to concede because my foot really hurt too bad to walk on. Heaven help me if I ever am in a wheelchair. I got pushed into all kinds of crazy curbs and ran over people's ankles (very embarrassing).
Have to end with one last picture of Tucker. Is he adorable or what?
10 comments:
Ahh so cute kids. Seems like a totally awesome day!
yes, tucker is so very cute. i love that quote from oliver.
It looks like fun. the foot?!?!? That's terrible! I bet that makes things really complicated. I am glad it wasn't your driving foot. But, so sorry you are down and hurting.
How about those guinea pigs???? We are all dying to see them.
Okay just reading my comment--I am saying the Lagoon day looks fun. The foot story is terrible.
I am also sorry about your foot. Made the trip to Lagoon a very different experience didn't it. Are you in a wheelchair at home too? Does Oliver use it as a tank like he did mine. Hope that being off it for a while works to heal it.
Tucker IS really, really cute! Of course he would be, look at all of your kids, amazingly beautiful.
I'm out of the loop. What happened to your foot?
Okay. I just read your other post about your foot. So now I'm back in the loop. :)
OUCH! Well, at least it wasn't the steam roller that got you! I can't believe how your family has grown. I'm glad to see you all having so much fun. The kids are all so cute!
Nope, Judy. Just in the wheelchair for the day. And I'm actually back into a regular shoe since the swelling has gone down...HOORAY!
Post a Comment