Sunday, June 29, 2008

Oliver the "artist"

These are some pictures Oliver drew in Nursery. Never mind that the topic was, "I can do many things!"

A "fish."

A "swan."
Another funny story I wanted to post before I forget. Our neighbors got some baby chicks and the kids have spent a lot of time visiting them lately. One morning, Oliver went over to visit, and, according to the mom, said, "Why is my blankie in with the chicks?" I guess he left his old, raggedy, holey "white" blankie at their house on another visit. They thought it was an old rag and put it in with the chicks. So funny!

2 comments:

Tyler H said...

Great drawings!
I think the best part of this blanket story is - after that blanket had been in with those chickens for days, getting all poopy and feathery and even more smelly, he actually wanted it back. This is particularly amazing as he shoves his blankets WAY down his throat as he sucks on them. Actually it is kind weird he can do that, but constantly gags when we brush his teeth and even sometimes just when he cries really hard.

Collings Family said...

That is soooo funny about the blanket! (The drawings are impressive too). I always thought it was so weird that my daughter chews on her "bee bee" but I guess its a blankie lover thing.