In other news... I guess Tucker doesn't like to be photographed. I haven't been able to come up with a good picture for his announcement yet. This is as close as I've come so far, but it's too blurry. He is a real sweetie, though, but a LOT of work =)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
I had to laugh...
Emmaline brought home a math test that her teacher wanted me to work with her more on at home. One of the questions was, "If a square has a perimeter of 40, how would you find the length of each side?" Emmaline wrote, "Use a ruler." I guess her teacher did not find the humor in that answer, she didn't even write, "Nice try," or something like that. She just marked it wrong. I guess you can only take so much!
In other news... I guess Tucker doesn't like to be photographed. I haven't been able to come up with a good picture for his announcement yet. This is as close as I've come so far, but it's too blurry. He is a real sweetie, though, but a LOT of work =)
In other news... I guess Tucker doesn't like to be photographed. I haven't been able to come up with a good picture for his announcement yet. This is as close as I've come so far, but it's too blurry. He is a real sweetie, though, but a LOT of work =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love Emmaline!! That's the way I would find out the height! She's a cleaver one. :) Oh, Tucker is so sweet! I love when newborns curl up to sleep on your chest. But, hate the first three month learning curve, of having to set up a nap routine and getting them to sleep through the night! He's a beautiful addtion to your family!
oh charlotte, tucker is so cute!
that WAS a clever answer. she gets bonus points from us. :)
I think she should at least have gotten PARTIAL credit--that's how I would have found the length of each side!
Can't wait to meet Mr. Tucker--babies are always more work than you think they will be. Good thing they're so cute! :)
Post a Comment