Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Feel Pretty

Don't you love how your kids always know just the right thing to say? Today Oliver patted my stomach and said, "Why is your belly still so big? I think maybe you have a little baby girl in there." Maybe someday I'll be able to laugh at that... just not today.

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Oh man, you gotta love kids and there brutal honesty!! I had my nephew once point out that I have to many brow dots over my face and my arms. Thanks for that kid, I never noticed that before. Gotta love em'

Anonymous said...

Yes, I've heard those things, too. I get "why is your hair dark and yellow?" when my roots are too long, I have gotten the tummy thing WAY after I've had a baby (like a year after), and one of my children asked their uncle (on Phil's side, who is quite overweight), "how come you're so fat?" That was lovely.

Collings Family said...

My kids still say that to me all the time and its been almost two years since I had my last. I just tell them - "you did this to me!"

Tyler H said...

I know someone who is continually awestruck by your beauty. Well two of us really. Actually Tucker kind of always looks a little awestruck, so I don't if it is actually your beauty doing it to him. I do know, however, that it is your radiance that is doing it to me.