Wednesday, August 29, 2007
First Day of School
So Emmaline and Savannah FINALLY started school on Tuesday. Seems later than usual, somehow. For two girls who don't seem very "girly," you would not believe the amount of primping that was done the night before. Manicures, pedicures, and choosing outfits made for a late bedtime. Now we're all getting settled back into the routine. And the best news?! Oliver has been "inspired" to try out potty training. That's right! We told him he wouldn't be able to go to preschool without being potty trained, but I guess he didn't believe us until it finally happened. Today he had a LOT of successes and only one accident very early in the morning. Now I've just got to find some place that still has a space open! Here are a couple of pictures. (Somehow I didn't get a good one of Savannah. In every picture she has that teenager "I can't believe you're taking a picture of this" pose.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
audrey has that same dress that Savannah's wearing. i love it. :)
yay for oliver!!
Post a Comment