Sunday, May 27, 2007

Wheeler Farm

So I decided to take all the kids to Wheeler Farm. I'm not the best "Mom" of 7 kids and I was worried that they didn't have enough fun on the sleepover. Silly, I know, but I don't want these kids to grow up and say something like, "Remember when we came to your house and your mom made us clean up?" Luckily Alyssa and Steve came before we made it out the door (the battery was dead in the Expedition) so I didn't end up taking them by myself. Here are a couple of pictures.
Ollie checking things out with his binoculars.


Emmaline playing in the water... as usual!


When did Savannah turn into a teenager?
("This isn't that much fun.")


The girl cousin posse.

We're not used to the sun!


We're pretty sure this egg was here month ago when Jacob was last here!


Oliver loved the tractors and had to sit on this one...

and this one...

and this one...

and explain how this one works!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

uh-oh. attitude? audrey's on her way there, too, i hate to say. must be the red hair. :)

Anonymous said...

Pictures!
I love that.
btw there is a yellow jump bx it the back f the car
cant wait t ave a keybard tt wrks again