
So my washing machine is down and it would cost more to repair it than it is worth. I'm so sad! I have a front-loader that I absolutely love. But I'm trying to figure out if I want to pay so much for another, or just buy a top loader. After a front-loader... I'm not sure I can go back, but they are so much less expensive!
This weekend I had to go to the laundramat, which is luckily down the street. I realized that it really isn't so bad. You can get it all done MUCH faster. It's just expensive. I guess I just have that face that says, "talk to me," because I always end up chatting with someone. On Saturday, this lady next to me starts talking about her kids and her son that is on a mission. She was doing laundry for a very TALL son whose pants were huge and she didn't want to wash them at home. As she is talking, suddenly a pair of pink, string bikini underwear falls out of the load. You should have seen her face! She said, "I'm not even going to ask," and continues talking to me. When I got home, Tyler mentioned that it could have been from the customer before her. Pretty funny, though.
1 comment:
how funny! that would be so embarrassing.
we had to wash our stuff in community laundry in LA. It was nice to get it all done in the time it takes to wash one load, but then you have a very large MOUNTAIN of stuff to fold when you get home.
Post a Comment