Tuesday, October 10, 2006
HGTV
I meant to save that last post as a draft since I had to get the pictures from Tyler's computer before he left for work, but I accidentally published it! Anyway... more pictures to come. I'm a little worried to see myself on T.V., Tyler said I was a little stiff! They asked us what we liked about the area, what we were most proud of about the house, and some others details. Then they spent quite a bit of time with the girls in their room. Emmaline explained to them that we built the stairs in their room because we were always making fun of her trying to climb up on the shelf. What?!! Hopefully that will be something they edit, but maybe not since they probably think it was funny. It will probably air in 6 months or more... they will let us know and I will let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i can't wait to see it! i am sure you were great.
oh boy, i would be worried to leave audrey alone with cameramen recording her thoughts about us and our house. i bet that was so funny. Can't wait to see it, i'm sure you weren't that stiff! did you feel nervous?
Post a Comment