Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
Monday, May 01, 2006
Tyler's Paintings
Tyler is finally being able to spend some time doing some fine art paintings. Here is a sampling of some of his latest works. He has already sold 4, so we are pretty excited. This is what he has always wanted to do instead of the decorative finishing. Let us know what you think.
I love everything tyler makes, those paintings are so beautiful, i can't wait until we can pay for some! keep some for us, give us about 8 years, we'll get back to you. :)
Wow those are beautiful! They look like whimsical ink prints. I'm one of Leslie's relatives... I saw your comment on her blog about the woman who had three sets of twins. So I had to tell you... my stake president comes from a family of ten children. There are FOUR SETS OF TWINS!!! and two singletons. Holy cow.
3 comments:
I love everything tyler makes, those paintings are so beautiful, i can't wait until we can pay for some! keep some for us, give us about 8 years, we'll get back to you. :)
audrey and parker think the first painting is "scary," but that's my favorite one! neal likes #3
Wow those are beautiful! They look like whimsical ink prints.
I'm one of Leslie's relatives... I saw your comment on her blog about the woman who had three sets of twins. So I had to tell you... my stake president comes from a family of ten children. There are FOUR SETS OF TWINS!!! and two singletons. Holy cow.
Post a Comment