I had an interesting Easter. Everything went wrong! First, I made a cake, but my oven rack was lopsided, so the layers were super crooked. Then, it split down the middle when I flipped it over. Then, our teacher for Relief Society forgot to tell us she was going out of town so we didn't have a prepared lesson. Then, I had trouble getting things together for dinner and my house was a WRECK when Georgia, Kevin, Ryan, Tuck, Amy Jo, Micah and Stephanie came over. Then, my kids spilled the egg dye on everything. Luckily Georgia was able to get it all out (who knew that Bar Keeper's Friend can get stains off of wood and cold water just rinses dye right out). At the end of the day, the biggest feeling I had was that I missed the whole point! So I'm spending this week (which really should have been last week) focusing my thoughts on the Savior. Any thoughts/scriptures that struck you this Easter? Here are my kids in their Easter outfits. Are they cute or what?!


1 comment:
they all look so good! oliver is a doll, I'm sure you've noticed! Were those pictures taken in your house somewhere? pretty!
Post a Comment