Monday, April 24, 2006
Emmaline's Funny Bad Dream
First Savannah and now Emmaline have been sick with something that looks exactly like strep throat, but apparantly is not. Anyway, last night Emmaline woke up with bad dreams (I think because of fever) and came to tell me. She dreamed someone was going to take her and she looked over at Savannah and she was a "broken Barbie leg." She said she was so scared she almost couldn't come to tell me. Remember that feeling when you were little? It was the worst! I always dreamed that this bucked-tooth, red-headed girl was chasing me in my dream. Or that I had to release these oxygen tanks at a certain time each day and somehow I got trapped with one and got released into the atmosphere. Makes you glad to be a "grown-up."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so funny, sad but funny, a broken barbie leg. i had a dream last night that audrey was going to be in a singing competition in Venice, Italy. So we all took a trip. It was fun until Parker woke me up. Glad your finger is getting better, love you!
Post a Comment