Monday, December 05, 2011

O Christmas Tree!

We have such a hard time in our family choosing a tree.


Some of us like Charlie Brown trees.


Others like trees that are a little more full.


Some just like to hide in the trees.


Others just want to choose any old tree and get out of the cold!


We decided to let Tyler choose the tree.


I think he did pretty well. This is the first time I can remember a tree that we bought making the whole house smell like evergreen. Guess we've been buying the wrong kind because that's the thing that I always loved about Christmas when we were growing up... the whole house smelling like a tree. Now to find time to decorate it!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

our tree is naked, still, too. too much to do! maybe we'll just leave it that way. :)

Judy Huntzinger said...

BEAUTIFUL! Christmas is such a wonderful time of year and the tree is such a great part.

Rose Jorgensen said...

Hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for the cute card. I wish y'all the best in 2012! xo