Friday, July 29, 2011

Roommate Reunions

One thing I really love about Utah is it seems to be a summer destination for so many people. And now, because of Facebook, I know when they are all visiting! So far this summer, I've been able to visit with two of my college roommates- one whom I haven't seen for 16 years! Crazy how the time has flown, but when we're back together, we're still so much alike and it seems like just yesterday.
One of my friends was picking up her daughter from EFY, so we met in Provo at Sub Zero.


That place is amazing! You pick out all of your ice cream ingredients (cream, custard, fruit) and they use liquid nitrogen to freeze it right in front of you. Definitely a place to visit again.


And next year, I'm going to take pictures of us all! I was so excited to see everyone, I completely forgot to document it with photos!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I love sub zero!

Rose Jorgensen said...

Facebook definitely is a great tool to reunite with friends in hope to meeting up with them someday...LUCKY YOU! We need to check out sub-zero when we visit Utah. I hear it's great!