Friday, May 20, 2011

Quotes of the Day

Obviously I'm in kind of a blog "slump"- not that things aren't happening, I just can't figure out what things to blog about first! =) Couple of funny things, though-

Emmaline, "My kids are going to have to be REALLY independent. There are a lot of things I don't know how to do." (Just struck me as funny since she can't imagine she'll learn much in the next 20 years. Yes, you hear that? You are NOT having kids until you're 34!)

Oliver (after eating tapioca pudding), "This taste just like skin. I know what skin tastes like and this is just a big blob of it." I LOVE homemade tapioca pudding, but I have to admit, it was a little less appetizing after that comment.

Me, "Sure, I'd love to join your Ragnar team. Only 4 weeks to train and I haven't been running? No problem. You want me to do one of the harder runs. Delighted!" What the heck was I thinking?!!

Yep, things are really hopping around here. =)

3 comments:

Georgia said...

Mmm...I think I'll pass on the tapioca as well.

Martha said...

Thanks for posting these quotes...I need a good belly laugh about once a day!

Ashley and Drue said...

way to go on the ragnar! If there was one around, I'd totally do it!