As I was dropping Oliver off at school today, I thought I should probably write down a little "ritual" he does because I'm not sure how long he will do it. I don't even remember when it started, but as he gets out of the car, he turns, blows me a kiss and pats his hand on his heart. I do the same in return. I remember when I was planning my trip to the Philippines, I was sad just thinking about the fact that I wouldn't be there to do that. Oh, if they could just stay little!
5 comments:
Oliver is the cutest!!
Sweetest thing EVER!! Melts my heart. I wish I could keep Ella in a bubble and keep her little forver. :( They grow up to to fast.
If only! That is so sweet!
I hope it lasts. Walker is 15 and still is so loving to his mom.
I am so glad your little guy can feel deeply and love that way too. Bottle it up and protect it--It is a blessing so much greater than most of us even realize.
Post a Comment