Because these are Savannah and Emmaline's favorite "treats."
Monday, September 07, 2009
3 vs. 3
Every year Savannah's team enters a 3 vs. 3 tournament. It is very difficult because it uses a completely different strategy than a regular game, but it is great experience for the girls. With the fast pace and high scoring potential of each game, it is also a lot of fun to watch.
The rest of us do have to find ways to stay entertained between games. (Tucker and Emmaline are napping underneath the posters here.)
I think he's being a tiger in a cage.
And speaking of tigers, this year, Kelloggs sponsored the event. Tucker didn't know what to think of this fuzzy guy. They also had a dance contest that Oliver decided to enter. Can you hear the announcer say, "That's the best move today." (Only the first few seconds are interesting.)
How fun! I am so glad Savannah is enjoying soccer. That is a nice move Oliver did and an interesting song selection for a children's dance contest : ).
2 comments:
How fun! I am so glad Savannah is enjoying soccer. That is a nice move Oliver did and an interesting song selection for a children's dance contest : ).
I think the song selection for a bunch of little kids to dance to, is the most interesting part.
Post a Comment