but I've got emails to answer, blogs to comment on, and work to catch up with. Our trip to Mexico was amazing and hopefully I'll begin getting the pictures downloaded today. Just to get you excited to read about our little adventure, here are a few quotes from the trip.
Oliver: (after learning to manually open the window on our cheap rental car) "We should get a car with one of these wheeling systems 'cuz they work really great."
Emmaline: (upon seeing a can of "mole" in the grocery store) "How sad that they eat moles here!"
There are some things that just can't be experienced anywhere but Mexico =)
3 comments:
Agreed!! Where did you all go in Mexico? I love the mole comment...too funny!
loved the video you sent! We've viewed it several times. Glad to have you back in the country.
What a fun trip! And funny that you didn't get the swine flu in Mexico, but we got it here in Utah! Or at least Clara did.
Post a Comment