Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Food Storage Made Easy

I don't usually do this kind of thing... but just wanted to let you know about a little something I've been working on. I'm trying to get together a plan and work on my Food Storage. I found this really great website that helps you get everything together by emailing you a checklist every 2 weeks with things to do. I've really loved it so far because it makes it makes less work for me and give a plan that is very manageable. Today they just came out with an ebook that contains all of their checklists and other various food storage items. I'm hoping to win it for free... thus this blog post =)

Hope you find it helpful... and no, I'm not going to make this a habit (advertising) and I'll post something better soon!

1 comment:

julie said...

OK Charlotte, I'm the enrichment counselor in RS an every month I've been doing a Preparedness Class. So far almost every family in our ward has their 72 hour kits, and water storage. Its a LOT of planning and researching on my part but it has been very beneficial. Even though I can't do any of it personally because of our housing situation, I am still ready to get all our storage down here from Bartlesville and get organized. We just have to find a house first! I love this source and will tell about it in my next class in May. Thanks for the info. If you come across anymore please let me know.