Here are a few pictures of pre-holiday activities.
The kids are really having a blast with Tucker. I think both of the girls spend a lot more time playing with him than they did with Oliver. Maybe it's just their ages now, but he sure does love the attention. We call this "walking the Tucker."

While we were trying to decorate the tree, Oliver was doing some decorating of his own. This faux bois table is a type of tree, no?

Emmaline spent a lot of time on Christmas presents this year- both in making some and deciding what to buy. More on that later with the Christmas post, but this is something she made for John.

I have to say, when I saw her doing this, I saw a little glimpse into the future. It looked so natural to have a baby on one hip and a drawing on the other. Maybe this is a weird thought, but I could just see her as a mom, juggling a painting and a little one.
We made a gingerbread house thinking of Micah and
Rachel, of course. I should have taken a picture of the finished product. We let the kids take over and was it ever fun!


Tucker participated in his usual way... making lots of noise with plastic.

Like all boys, I guess, Oliver loves hiding in little places. Tucker thinks Oliver comes up with the best games. (Yes, Oliver is wearing his swim shirt and swim suit. We are all longing for summer, or Texas, I guess.)
3 comments:
That first picture is gorgeous. He's a lucky little brother.
Emma looks so grown up in that picture of her drawing. I can't believe how much they change in just a couple months.
Thank you again for the dresses - the girls want to wear them every day. Did I already thank you? I forget. Also, love the pics. Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
Post a Comment