
Although my doctor was specific that I should not run a marathon this week (HAH- I couldn't walk a mile, let alone run 26) this what I feel like! Not my most flattering picture, but hey, it was taken minutes after I ran the St. George Marathon. I'm 3 centimeters dilated and my doctor said I could get up (Yes... Tyler asked specific questions to make sure that he meant I no longer have to be in bed). I think I'll probably have the baby sometimes next week because this week I am just too busy and don't have time to have a baby! My doctor did predict a .1% chance of making it to my due date =) We'll see.
5 comments:
that picture looks so much like savannah and we can't wait to see the baby!! if he comes while we're in utah, we would be totally okay with that. :)
Congratulations! now just don't overdue. Hope you can still rest.... good luck in lasting until you are "not so busy".
Don't be offended but you look just like your brother John in that picture, from what I can remember. I haven't seen him in quite awhile though.
Matt Hall
Savannah I get... but John? Could only be offensive to him... as again, it's not my best picture. And I thought I looked like Neal. We've got to get together more often, Matt- although "more often" is an understatement. I can't remember the last time I saw you!
Loved Savannah singing. I thought that picture was Savannah until you said it was you and then I clicked on it to make it bigger. Good luck having your baby. Hope everything goes well.
Post a Comment